In the world of tripods, the FEISOL Tournament Class stands apart. In every measure of design and construction, Feisol Tournament Class offers superior quality and performance.
The FEISOL CT-3442 Rapid is engineered well, combining the finest qualities the industry has to offer. It features a body frame construction of 7075 aluminium alloy, an exceptionally high-strength material normally used in the aerospace industry. As an added advantage, the legs of the CT-3442 are made of specialized carbon fiber material that offers a far superior strength when compared to common carbon fiber. This allows the CT-3442 to combine two essential qualities that would help a photographer: maximum strength with minimum weight.
Features of the FEISOL CT-3442 Tournament Class tripod include:
– FEISOL’s new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
– Reverse-folding legs which flip-up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
– The base diameter of 3.1 inches (80 mm)
– Unmatched strength and durability in an incredibly lightweight design – just 1.05 kg (2.31 pounds)!
– Precision engineered high-alloy parts that respond to the finest adjustments.
– Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
– The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
– An attractive tripod bag is included
Optional Center Column Upgrade Kit
Feisol provides an optional centre column upgrade kit of lightweight carbon-fibre construction.
The new attachment design is exceptionally strong, securing to the tripod body with three stainless steel screws. The centre column remains completely immobile even at its maximum height, for total security and precision during photography.